Merry Christmas from the Mad Bush Farm


Hey it's Christmas Day already here in New Zealand. Well as usual nothing changes. I still have The Terrorist trying to get into the house. Right now the cows are around the house staring at me. Obviously I've done something wrong?

Simon is making sure they behave themselves and they do not eat my garden. We've put a wire up around the house so hopefully when I get back later today I won't find a WW2 Battle sight greeting me.
Now the Kiwi Summer has come happy campers will be out there enjoying their break..and the possums will be watching........and waiting muhahahah.....

Maybe a Kiwi Farmer or two might get his wish and get that bloke's shed - or like this poor sod they'll have to make do with the old bobby calf box and hide away from the missus. Joking of course.


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
LOVE FROM LIZ AND THE GIRLS

Comments

  1. Liz, Warm best wishes for a glorious new year and the best Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and all the very best for the season to you and the girls, Liz :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts