Quiche and Cat Trolls


I found a recipe for a basic quiche that is a no fuss and easy cheap meal to do when you're on a tight budget and need to keep costs down but still have a great meal. This is the result of mine. Bacon and Kumara in this one and it was delicious. Give it a try and here's the recipe.

Quiche Recipe (Basic)

4 eggs
1 ½ cups of milk
3 tablespoons melted butter (or margarine)
½ cup Self Raising Flour
1½ cups grated cheese
2 cups of filling of choice

Method
Preheat oven to 180 C
Whisk together in a bowl, eggs, milk, butter, and flour
Fold in cheese and fillings
Pour into a 24cm quiche dish or Texas muffin tins
Bake for 40 minutes or until set
Serve hot or cold with vegetables


The CAT TROLL decided to make herself comfy on the chaff sack, which of course contains the horses lucerne chaff which I wanted to get at. Given one eye was open and that she stuck her claws into my socks was warning enough......
So........I had to leave her there or risk claws in my hands if I tried to move her. I'll get the plasters out just in case she decides to get me later. 

Comments

  1. yum! I"m so going to make that. I'm surprised cat troll didn't want some of the dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beleive me it is delicious! No she slept on.LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts